Book Title: CDL Exam Secrets - CDL Practice Tests & All CDL Endorsements Study Guide: CDL Test Review for the Commercial Driver's License Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CDL Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the Commercial Driver's License (CDL) test.
The Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CDL Exam Secrets & CDL Practice Test & All CDL Endorsements Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Commercial Driver's License (CDL) exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CDL Exam Secrets & CDL Practice Test & All CDL Endorsements Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Exam
- A breakdown of general information
- An examination of general knowledge
- An analysis of hazardous conditions
- An examination of air brakes
- A guide to cargo and tank vehicles
- An in-depth look at different combination vehicles
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that you are expected to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The General Information section covers:
- Getting your CDL
- Taking the CDL tests
The CDL Exam General Knowledge section covers:
- Vehicle inspection
- Emergency equipment
- Steps for vehicle inspection
The Control of Your Vehicle section covers:
- Backing safely
- Shifting gears - manual transmissions
The Communication and Space Management sections covers:
- Signal ahead
- Pass with caution
- Managing space
The Hazardous Conditions section covers:
- Night driving
- Hot weather driving
- Equipment failures
- Brake failures
The Federal Regulations and Regulations section covers:
- Staying alert and fit to drive
- Highway safety rules
- Suspension of a CDL
The Air Brakes section covers:
- Dual air brake systems
- Inspecting air brake systems
- Using air brakes
The Cargo Vehicles and Tank Vehicles sections covers:
- Transporting cargo
- Tank vehicles
The Combination Vehicles section covers:
- Trailer hand valve
- Tractor protection valve
- Trailer air tanks
- Shut-off valves
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detal. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- CDL test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CDL test.
- CDL exam prep that will help you elevate your CDL test score.
- CDL study manual that will reduce your worry about the CDL exam.
- CDL review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CDL test anxiety.
- CDL practice test questions and much more...