Book Title: Cracking the GED Test with 2 Practice Exams, 2018 Edition: All the Strategies, Review, and Practice You Need to Help Earn Your GED Test Credential (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksPROUD PARTICIPANT IN THE GED® PUBLISHER PROGRAM!*
Get the help you need to ace the test and earn your GED credential with 2 full-length practice tests, content reviews that are 100% aligned with GED test objectives, and 700+ drill questions in the book and online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Expert tactics to help improve your writing for the Extended Response prompt
• Customizable study "road maps" to help you create a clear plan of attack
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
• Guided lessons with sample questions for all tested topics
• Clear instruction on the computer-based question formatsPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills for all four test subjects
• Over 350 additional multiple-choice questions online, organized by subject
• 20% discount on the GED Ready: The Official Practice Test (details inside book)Plus! Bonus Online Features:
• Multiple-choice practice questions in all 4 test subjects
• Tutorials to help boost your graphics and reading comprehension skills
• Insider advice on the GED test and college success
• Custom printable answer sheets for the in-book practice tests
*Proud Participant in the GED® Publisher Program!
This program recognizes content from publishers whose materials meet 100% of GED test objectives at a subject level. Acceptance into the program means that you can be sure that Cracking the GED Test
covers content you’ll actually see on the exam.